Saturday, December 8, 2007

The ROSE sang by Westlife





















MERRY CHRISTMAS , Happy Hannukah and Happy Holiday Seasons, Men-Friends! Here is one of my favorite songs sang by my favorite band, Westlife, with their handsome GAY singer Mark Feehily. I saw them sing in England...they were HOT!

Westlife singer Mark Feehily has revealed he is gay. The boy band star told The Sun newspaper: "I am gay and I'm very proud of who I am. I'm not asking for any sympathy, or to be a role model to anyone else," he said, adding it was "the right time" to let people know the truth. Feehily, 25, added: "I'm not worried about how people react because I'm happy being who I am." His family and bandmates were already aware of his sexuality.


Mark Feehily (second left) said his bandmates were aware he was gay




The ROSE
When New York will approve same-sex marriage, I dream to get married under this song...



"When love beckons to you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep.

And when his wings enfold you, yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.

And when he speaks to you believe in him, Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden."

THE PROPHET Kahlil Gibran.......was GAY!

Posted on Our Lady's feast, to honor my late mother's devotion to her and my two sisters' relentless prayers to her...even if they disapprove of my being GAY...someday, they will know that G*d made me wonderfully this way!

No comments: